• Glazed Entrance & Renovated Staircase
  • Staircase & Floor

Registry of Deeds Kings Inns Dublin

The Registry of Deeds, established in Ireland in 1707 by an Act of Parliament, occupied offices initially in Dublin Castle before moving in 1831 to Gandon’s Kings Inns building at the top of Henrietta Street.

The work consisted of the renovation of the entrance lobby including the insertion of a frameless glass lobby and conservation works to the staircase windows and roof.

  • Client: Office of Public Works
  • Stage: Complete 1998
  • Cost: €1.5 million
  • Nature: Conservation
  • Description: New work to the entrance lobby and conservation of existing fabric