Part 2 Architects
We are seeking Part II qualified Architects with 2-5 years post graduate experience for both our Cork and Dublin offices. We are looking for candidates with ambition to deliver high-quality architecture. They should also be self-motivated, have a general enthusiasm for team-working and have an interest in continued learning and development. Proficiency in BIM/Revit is important and Photoshop and InDesign skills would also be an advantage.
Applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and accompanied by a CV and examples of the candidate’s work.
O’ Connell Mahon Architects are seeking Architectural Technologists (junior and Senior) to join the OCMA team in both our Dublin and Cork offices. We are working on a number of high profile healthcare projects and a variety of other project types which are at design development/tender stage. The successful candidates will be working on teams that are moving from design into detailed design, tender and construction stages.
- Qualified Architectural Technologist with 1-3 years’ post-qualification experience. (junior technologists role)
- Qualified Architectural Technologist with 5-10 years’ post-qualification experience. (senior technologists role)
- Good knowledge of the Statutory Consent processes, current Building Regulations, and the BC(A)R process is expected.
- Familiarity with NBS Specification systems, Irish, British and other Technical Standards.
- Interest in learning and developing good detailed design skills and technical and construction knowledge.
- Revit skills are essential.
- Motivated, creative, flexible person who has a general enthusiasm for teamworking.
- Experience in delivering projects on site is essential for the senior technologists role
Applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Applications by email only to email@example.com and accompanied by a CV and examples of the candidate’s work. Please refer to Senior Architectural Technologist Role when you are applying.